Wednesday 14 April 2010

Full of anticipation -just like a runtling at Crimble

Looking forward to Triples this weekend -never been before. Nearly went back in the 70's when I was actually working in Sheffield but traveled all the way back to north Essex for a Sealed Knot muster instead. Should be a good do if the tinterweb spiel is anything to go by.

Nearly finished the Sassanid LI; after that the first ten of the Byzantine Skutoutai are primed and raring to go.

Already put in my order for the rest of the Sassy's and the Byz; picking them up at the show. Still unsure about what to do next but having some really worrying radical ideas at the mo. Might get temporarily sidetracked, don't know for sure. Watch this space for further updates.

  Also I want to see what period buildings are out there in the market place. I will be checking them out and thinking as to whether I can make my own. Might have a problem with the domes on the mosques though, so I could buy a few of them just for variety. I have some ideas about conurbation which I shall share at a later date, all being well. 

Second 7 of the Hunnic Mongols are almost finished.

I'll give you my reflections on the show as well, hopefully along with some piccys.

Don't let your paint dry on the brushes,

Mick

No comments:

Post a Comment